ECHT Llc., Pittsburgh, PA Sitemap
A sitemap lists all pages available on a website. The sitemap for web pages on ECHT Llc., Pittsburgh, PA is shown below:
- About Echt
- Fotos ECHT Pants
- Share Your Experience With Us
- Terms & Conditions
- The Best Things in Life have a Story - Personalize
- What Does the Word ECHT Stands For (Our Approach)?
- Contact Us
- Shipping & Returns
- Echt Catalog
- ECHT Contracting
- ECHT Experiences
- John Walter, Pittsburgh, PA trained many of us in his Bloomfield Workshops. He and Jörg also form the JoeMagProject team that focuses on pieces for the loft out of reclaimed steel of old Pittsburgh bridges: www.JoeMagProject.com
- Nick Volpe, Pittsburgh, PA is a sculpturer and designer. He masters wood and steel and specializes in custom design work with stunning surfaces.
- Jörg Gerlach, Pittsburgh, PA and Berlin, Germany is an important driving force of ECHT. Jörg oversees the Custom Design projetcs and together with James Tyler they host events in the ECHT Lounge.
- xDavid Bubenheim, Pittsburgh, PA is a blacksmith and welder. David crafts iron pieces on our catalog, he will open the forged knife section soon.
- xBilly Walter, Pittsburgh, PA crafts using forge, welder or torch, a talent in many areas of metal work.
- James Tyler, Pittsburgh, PA and Jorg started the ECHT Initiative, Catalog and Collection. James also hosts events in the ECHT Lounge.
- Gernot Huber and the Huber Family business in The Steiermark, Austria, crafts with alpine wool and specializes in knitting and felting in the traditional way as known since centuries from the European Alpine Mountain Region.
- Jimmy Olson, PA, crafts with wood, leather, steel and fabric. His skate board production is one of the few in the US that do all essential steps in house, including laminate pressing.
- The Knox Family Farm close to Punxsutawney, PA raises sheep (photo upper right), harvests, dyes and crafts yarn. Harriet and her team knit the sturdy gear that hardworking guys valued before synthetics came up.
- The family business of Peter Werner in Bavaria, Germany specializes in hand crafted work gear. Peter is one of the last specialists in traditional guild clothing that is worn since the medieval times by journeymen and masters of their trade.
- In the Bavarian mountain region, the Allgäu, the brothers of the Order of Port Royal preserve century-old formula and crafting know-how for cologne in their Cistercian Abbey St. Severin.
- Vaughn Washburn is an iron smith and sculpturer, his shop in Pittsburgh crafts welded objects but also fine wrought iron forging work, such as the Echt iron knots.
- Nicola Martorana continues the tailoring family business founded by his father in Palermo on the island Sicily in Italy. His team specializes in custom made fabrication, using the finest Italian fabrics.
- Bonnie Reese has quite a collection of well working traditional looms and knitting machines. Her attention to material, source, texture, crafting and traditional methods make her fabrics unique.